Released in 2015 by IGT, Triple Diamond stands out as one of the most exciting slots in the studios’ series of gem-themed games. It has a classic approach that has been modified with modern features to attract newer gaming generations.
This game has a configuration of 3 reels, 3 rows and 9 pay lines. It comes with common classic symbols; bars (Triple Yellow, Double Purple and Single Green), Triple Diamond Logo and Red 7s.
Before you think of winning real money rounds, players must activate the real game with a minimum bet of £0.10 up to a maximum of £27 per spin. Triple Diamond is the most valuable symbol that triggers many base game payouts.
Its average return to player (RTP) is 96.5%, pointing to a comparably small house advantage of 3.5%. This alludes to good chances of winning should you play the game for longer periods. Besides, the variance of this game is medium.
The game has a medium variance, meaning that the frequency of striking payout combos is a little tricky. Chances are, payouts will show up midway your spinning journey. Payouts given are neither too big nor too small. Nonetheless, the return to your gambles is sufficiently big to cover for any short term losses.
Triple Diamond slot machines have become increasingly popular over the years due to their availability in free play modes and impressive payout features. The real money game is playable via the free download app. As with other IGT mobile penny slot games, Triple Diamond free games online gives you the chance to try wins/winning and stake on the jackpot without using real cash. With an informative guide on youtube, you can catch the steps to winning for free.
If you have prospects of playing a Triple Diamond game, or you have been playing the top pokie games in Australia for some time, you need to know of the common mistakes that you must steer away from if you have to win big. From betting specifications to the casinos’ terms and conditions, you ought to go through this all-encompassing coverage to know the rules of the game.
1. Skipping classic slots
Classic slots are mostly simple with fewer bet lines and reels. The fewer lines translate into lesser winning combos and payouts as well. While some players may be tempted to skip classic slots, not all of them have lower payouts. Simple and classic games like Triple Diamond are a big plus. The 3 reels and 9 pay lines structure makes it easy to strike the winning combos. If you get 3 wilds on the 9th reel in one spin, you will get the pokie’s highest payout of 25,000 while the coloured bars (Purple, yellow or green) will give you a 5× multiplier if they appear on a winning pay line. It is a common mistake for regular players to skip classic slots due to the lower payout perceptions.
2. Depend Only on Betting Systems
There are betting systems that can improve your chances of winning big on the Triple Diamond slot. For instance, if you go for the max bet option of £27 per spin, you stand the chance of winning the pokie’s non-progressive jackpot of 25,000 coins. Besides, loads of gaming sites will propose numerous betting systems. All you should know is that pokie gaming is hugely based on luck. No optimal or absolute system can adequately predict the random number generators’ sequence in games like Triple Diamond. Many players fall into these traps only to count losses later. Never fall prey to betting systems that always promise you winnings without taking into consideration the house advantage.
3. Do not manage the bankroll
While there are many ways gaming bankroll can be managed, do not over-rely on this on it to control your budget. Some games are meant for bigger bets if you have to win something meaningful. Besides, over managing your bankroll could limit you from enjoying the jackpot features which demand maximum line bets. For Triple Diamond, bankroll management to lower your risks might limit you from staking the £27 per spin. This, in turn, disqualifies you from winning the jackpot of 1199 times your stakes. Bankroll management is perhaps a strategy for risk-averse gamblers who do not have faith in the luck instincts and gaming skills.
4. Do not read the terms and conditions
One of the most typical mistakes when playing Triple Diamond is the failure to internalize the bonus terms and conditions attached to the game. If you do not read the terms, you could find yourself not fully taking advantage of the offer. In the worst scenarios, you will be completely locked out as offers come with expiry dates. With wagering terms, you need to read through carefully to determine your eligibility. These terms generally give the minimum stakes that you need to place before withdrawing Triple Diamond wins or the minimum win that is withdrawable. If you do not get the terms clear, you could have problems with your casino if withdrawals from bonuses are withheld if you have not complied.
5. Play slots without trying its demo
Triple Diamond, like a majority of other IGT games, is available in demo modes. This mimics the original game that is playable for free over the internet by using valueless virtual coins. It would be a mistake if you straight end into playing the real money round as a new player without trying the demo mode. Like in an entire money game, you will have these symbols activating respective payouts as follows, but of course, no real money payouts.
- Wild (Triple Diamond Logo). One wild – 2× multiplier
- One wild without any other symbol on the betting line- 3× multiplier
- Two wilds – 10× multiplier
- Two wilds with no other symbol on the pay line -9× multiplier
- Three wilds -1199× multiplier
- If you get three wilds on the 9th reel in one spin, you will get the pokie’s highest payout of 25,000×
6. Ignoring the effect of volatility
Volatility is a very crucial concept in pokie gaming. It helps to predict the frequency of winning combos across the pay lines. Never ignore the effect of volatility or variance. Low volatility means that wins are frequent at close intervals through payout are small. With high volatile games, winnings are infrequent, but winnings are relatively big when winning patterns are striking. With Triple Diamond, it is imperative to consider its medium variance, which means that wins or losses are not too frequent, hence ideal for low and high rollers. In case you are not sure of the game’s volatility, you can go through the freeslotsHUB website reviews as they cover all top games with insightful coverage on slot volatilities.
7. Playing from a random online casino
When playing real money rounds, you do not just pick any random casino and start playing. There are multiple factors considered. Top among them is security and convenience. Bonus rewards are another top consideration, while licensing status is the ultimate factor. While you might find attractive online casino bonuses for Triple Diamond, determine whether such casino is SSL-secured, use data encryption, and are licensed by regulatory bodies like the UK Gambling Commission, among other reputable bodies. A rush to register with any random casino may expose your data to unauthorized third parties who might use it to your detriment. The customer support available should always be considered to find out whether the site in question is a scam or not. Reviews on friendly sites like freeslotsHUB will help you to find out how legit a casino is.
8. Not Playing for Jackpots
Failure to place max stakes or bets may deny you the chance of winning big on Triple Diamond. Although winning the jackpot may be minimal, the only way to win the jackpot is by placing the max bet. Do not assume that jackpots are only meant for high rollers. Some games, including Triple Diamond, have low max bet specifications. For instance, with only £27 per spin, you could play the jackpot. This will afford you the possibility of winning the non-progressive prize of 1199 times the original stakes. All you need to win this prize is to get at least 3 Triple Diamond wilds on a single active pay line. This requirement is not only limited to Triple Diamond as it is the standard requirement across pokie machines.
9. Not paying attention to the RTP
RTP is a common terminology within online gaming circles. It is a long term average of what the game pays across casinos. Fixed by the developer, RTP is audited by reputable third parties to ensure fairness. The return to the player is usually in percentage. For example, in Triple Diamond, the RTP is 96.5%. This implies that long term players have good chances of winning as the house advantage is just 3.5%. Notwithstanding the luck element in the gaming rounds, players need to pay attention to the RTP values to determine which games are more generous. Failure to this, you will constantly be practising or playing with less generous games.
10. Take unreasonable risks
When playing Triple Diamond or any other slot, avoid taking unreasonable risks. For instance, whenever you find yourself losing streak, avoid overindulging in spinning, hoping that you will get your money back. It is highly unpredictable how results will come in. It is always advisable to hit that stop button when in such a situation. It is a risky move to try any game without knowing the steps to play in terms of gameplay. With triple Diamond, the steps are easy and simple. All you need is to log into your account, set the bet range and hit the auto spin button. Then wait for the glowing lines, which are indicative of a win. The paytable will show your exact win, which you can choose to withdraw or gamble back.