Wouldn’t it be fun if you could watch your favorite football team play from the comfort of your own home, while being able to bet? Well, there are a lot of sites that allow you to do just that. Since there are a lot of ways you can bet on football, it is a good advice for you to learn everything there is to learn. From how you place your bets to the things that can affect the game. Once you got all of that out of the way, and you are ready to place your bet, you should find the site that suits your taste the best. Not all of the online betting sites offer the same exact thing; some have better bonuses and promotions than others do, while some are more user-friendly and safe. Nevertheless, every one of the below-listed sites has its own rules that you need to read and follow. And most of them even have a live support that will help you with anything you want to know. Therefore, as soon as you decide that you are ready to wager your money on a football game, be free to choose any of the sites that are listed here.
- Bet365: this is one of the well-known and top bookmakers in the whole betting industry. There is just one wallet system, there are a lot of bonuses and promotions, great odds and limits. Similarly to a lot of betting sites out there, Bet365 has a very good customer support, which offers 24/7/365 language agents, who are here just to help you.
Its cashout time is quite fast, 30 minutes / 3 hours. Bet365 allows a lot of different ways for you to wager your money on football; there is the online betting method and of course their mobile betting. There are also a lot of other sports events you can bet on, besides football. There is a reason this site is one of the most top rated sites for sports betting in general.
- Coral: is a very well-known name in the world of sports betting, and since it is licensed by the Gambling Commission, it reassures high-quality experience for the gamblers. Its customer support service is fantastic, and any problem you might encounter can be solved easily. Besides football, it also offers a lot of other well-known sports betting options for different events.
It does not matter if you came here to bet on football or any other sport, since this site has them all. One recent addition that Coral added to their website is Live Streaming. However, it is a bit of a lower version than the Bet365 has, but it does what it is supposed to do. On top of everything that was said, if you sign up and place a bet of minimum £5, you will receive £20 Free for any future bet you make.
- SkyBet: has been created in 2000, and has been a popular online betting site ever since. One thing you should keep in mind about this website is that it loves to do things a bit differently from other sites; their welcome bonus makes that crystal clear. When you sign up for SkyBet you will no only get a free bet of £20 (given that you have already placed a bet of at least £5), you will also receive a free bet every week of £5.
This site runs the host enhanced accumulators on their football betting markets, each week. You will be able to choose from tables, fivefold and fourfold markets from leagues all over Europe. The odds are a lot higher than if you were to select them in the standard accumulator, as this holds a ton of value.
- Betfred: has always been a major player in the betting industry (online), ever since they came on the market in 1967. When you make an account you will get a free bet of £30 as soon as you place your first money bet. However, to get this bonus your bet must be at least £10, and it must be placed at odds of events or higher.
Its football analyzer must be one of the features that really makes this site stand out when it comes to football betting. You are able to select any of the given matches in that week, and this will give you a list of information on that tie. It has a lot of loyal customers, and if you want to know more, go visit Betfred!
- BetVictor: as it was previously called the Victor Chandler, managed to establish their company as one of the leading online bookmakers in the UK. In the beginning, they had a small portion of betting shops, which today has grown into a massive powerhouse in the whole betting industry. Like so many other gambling industries, it was taxed and registered in Gibraltar.
When you sign up you will be able to get a free bet that goes up to £25. The first deposit and bet will be matched from a £5 to a £25, and when you place your first qualified bet (at odds and events), then your account will be credited with an even amount of a free bet.
- Ladbrokes: have already embraced the internet age, as they offer 13 sites that cover the whole world of gambling options. This site is probably best known for its superb and trusted sportsbook, and probably because of their huge range of betting games, such as: poker, bingo, financial,casino and other game products,
They love to change their usual welcome bonus from time to time, however, right now (as to when this was written), they are offering a £50 matched bet as soon as you have placed your first bet of at least £5. All you have to do is open your new account on Ladbrokes and just enjoy your random welcome bet, with a variety of betting options, games, and sports events.
- ComeOn: is one of the new additions to the online world of betting. This was originally a Company based in Sweden, and now it trades out of Malta; this offers a good base for football betting, as well as for other sports events. Even if this company is more or less new, it does make a lot of big strides in this extremely competitive marketplace.
If you are a new user on ComeOn! Betting site, then you will be able to get a free bonus of £5, with no deposit required like on most of the other betting sites. After you have already claimed this free bonus, you will also be able to get a 100% bonus match on the first deposit you make, up to £200.
- 10Bet: has been around since 2003 and it is viable in over 100 countries, while the initial focus is in Asia they have brought their focus on UK and Europe, too. This site does cover a wide range of different sports events, but they are still the best known for football betting.
There is also a very generous welcome bonus for new players that can even go up to £200. This is a somewhat free bonus bet, that will be based on 50% of your first deposit, which means that if you deposit £400, you will get 50% of that bet free.
- Betfair: has set up what today is considered as the world’s leading exchange in betting (2000). This company has a massive number of followers, and over 4 million customers. Their site is also very user-friendly, and there are a lot of different and interesting features you must check out.
As on a lot of other sites, there is a welcome bonus when you sign up for Betfair for the first time. They are offering a total sum of £30 in free bets, as soon as you register and when you place your first bet that is up to at least £10.
- Vernonos: has a long history in the industry of betting as it is one of the 1st football pools providers, that goes way back to the 1920s. As you might have guessed, Vernonos is very generous to its customers when talking about promotions and bonuses.
As soon as you sign up you will receive a free bet up to £25. This can be used as a strategy, as such: you can place a bet of at least £5, and if by any chance that bet fails you will be refunded a £25, as a free bet.
All of these sites must sound great to you at first, however, they are all different and they all have their own set of rules you must follow. There is a possibility that all of them would suit you perfectly, but you should always dig a bit deeper. As soon as you choose the site you think is the best for you, have fun exploring all of the possibilities while wagering your money on a football game.