Before deciding to place a bet, it is always a good rule to educate yourself about the sport or the game you want to bet on. Every sport and game has its own way of betting and its own game rules need to must follow. Once you do decide what game makes you excited, you still have to learn all of the bets that are available. When you have everything in place, from the games to the types of bets you can place, you can finally enjoy making a profit while betting on your favorite activity. There are a lot of different gambling places you can visit, from land-based casinos to the sports centers, however, you can also wager your money online in hopes to win a bigger profit. Online betting has become quite popular in the last decade, and for a good reason. There is no need for you to leave the comfort of your own home just because you want to bet, and thus, you need to get to know all of the available software that power these sites and their mobile apps. Since there are always the good and the bad software platforms, this article will help you decide which software is the best for you!
- Microgaming: With no thinking, everybody knows that Microgaming is one world’s biggest and the best casino gaming software developer. It has been over twenty years since the online gaming casinos have been picking out Microgaming as their number 1 choice due their constantly innovative software solutions.
It is available on all of the top platforms like Windows and Mac as desktop platforms and iPhone, Android, iPad as mobile platforms, and of course it features a huge number of over six hundred casino games with a constant production of at least two new titles a month.
- NetEnt: With us since 1996, Net Entertainment or more commonly called NetEnt has been creating all kinds of software for the online casino industry, some of the software even won awards. NetEnt’s pioneers were among the first few who started using Java in the late 1990, and with that as their starting point, they continued creating gaming technology that is among the favorites to many online casino players.
The games are well known for their awesome 3D graphics and realism that really pulls you in, just like you are in the land-based casino. Sound effects also stand their ground by being very superior. Net Entertainment is currently producing software for all of the popular platforms today.
- Realtime Gaming: Established in 1998, the online casino software company by the name of Realtime Gaming or simply RTG has been growing and expanding tremendously over the past fifteen years by being one of the best in business. Online casinos that use Realtime Gaming games are usually called RTG casinos.
What allowed this company to grow was not just luck, their software truly is of a higher caliber and that is something one can hardly not notice. The variety of games goes from slots to blackjack, roulette, video game poker and more. RTG’s software is available on all of the popular platforms and it is powered by Flash.
- Playtech: Created in 2001, Playtech managed to become one of the most renowned online gambling providers. Their product line has really expanded in recent years, making them an industry leader. The software offers a very nice and wide variety of casino games including the popular live dealer casino that is is considered the best in the industry among many online casino fans.
Playtech is the only developer that features a progressive baccarat jackpot while also making Beach life – a jackpot slot game that had gigantic payouts topping over five million on some occasions.
- Novomatic: is the largest and most innovative group that specializes in the production of high-tech gaming equipment since 1980. The software they produce is mostly used in land-based casinos, and that’s what they are really known for today.
In 2010, Green tube – a sub company owned by Novomatic, managed to make series like Gaminator, Admiral, Novoline and Novostar games available on the internet. The software is based on an instant play, it requires no download, and it offers a complete range of original Novomatic Slots. Novomatic online casinos are becoming more and more popular for gamblers that are looking to play their favorite land-based casino games on the internet
- Nextgen Gaming: or better known as NYX Gaming is a name that is easily relatable to gorgeously looking mobile and online casino games and hours of entertainment. Their software is available on all of the current platforms like iPhone, Android, and iPad, as well of course on Windows and Mac.
The library of games created by NextGen Gaming is spreading over a hundred titles today. Most popular games in the library are slot games that are very entertaining to play, standing out are 300 Shields, Medusa, Psycho, Merlin’s Millions and An Evening with Holy Madison.
- Igt: Being one of the oldest in business by starting all the way back in 1981, International Game Technology or IGN is the today’s biggest manufacturer of slot machines and a land-based casino provider. Seeing that they make the most slot machines in the world, they also have a lot of slot based games under their name.
The most recognizable games they developed like Star Trek, Wolf Run, Cleopatra, Pharaoh’s Fortune, Treasures of Troy, Wild Orchid, and Monopoly are awesome slot machine based games that everyone should check out! Their software is available for Windows, Mac, iPhone, Android, and iPad.
- WMS: Williams Interactive or also known as WMS is definitely one of the oldest and largest companies in the gaming and casino industry starting their trip all the way in 1934. Their first online casino product called Jackpot Part was created in 2010.
This company is known for creating some of the top Vegas Slots, which besides being popular in Las Vegas casinos are popular in land-based venues in a lot of places around the world. Some of the best WMS Slots are Zeus, Bruce Lee, Kronos, The Wizard of Oz, Black Knight and Star Trek.
9. Aristocrat: software uses the instant play format which offers simple but yet gorgeous graphics and classic sounds from their slot machines in land-based casinos worldwide. Aristocrat games allow you to experience the “Vegas” feeling with their great selection of Vegas slots.
These games can be played with and for real money via mobile devices but you are also able to download an app on your other Android, iPhone, iPad platform using devices. Aristocrat online casinos offer their previously mentioned Vegas Slots with titles like 50 Lions, Queen of the Nile, Choy Sun Doa and more.
- EGT: or also known as Euro Games Technology was launched somewhere in 2002 and it’s still standing tall in the casino industry. This leading software manufacturer comes from Sofia, Bulgaria and provides their quality casino gaming content worldwide.
Most of their games that started out in land-based casinos became favorites of many online gamblers once the games became available on the Internet. EGT offers a big selection of games but the favorites are the EGT Slots that include 40 Super Hot and Versailles Gold. EGT games allow players to experience random jackpots while they are being played which grant really cool rewards.
Every one of these software platforms is unique in their own way, and they love doing everything differently. After you choose your own preferred software, have fun exploring its possibilities.