Gamer Limit Banner

Review: Sacred Citadel » sacred-citadel-all-all-screenshot-018


  1. avatar Rosa

    ??? ???? ??????????? ???? ???? ???? ???:karen briggs,mary sopsmin,,SAMVEL YERVINYAN,ann mary callhoun,benedikt,sayaka?? ??? ??? ??? ???? ????

  2. avatar Lia

    If NJ is your permanent place of recdsenie, you need to file a NJ 1040. You would report all your income. You would receive a tax credit for taxes paid to NY and CA, since your income was already taxed in those states.You are correct in filing a NY nonresident IT-203 to report your wages. You would attach your W-2 showing NY withholding on it.You would also file a CA-part year resident tax return, since you no longer live there.

  3. avatar Fatma

    That’s a sensible answer to a chlnealging question

  4. avatar Mukthar

    HHIS I should have thhugot of that!

Leave a Reply