Team 17 is delivering a DLC package for Worms 2: Armageddon to the Xbox Live Arcade. The smash series has been in the consoles and PCs of many gamers for the last 15 years and it isn’t slowing down anytime soon.
With a new single player campaign, new weapons, new customization features, and a new mode, having worms has never been so great.
Players now have the ability to pit there scores against each other on a world wide leader board. The scores are taken from the new mode called “Body Count”.
“The Body Count mode pits a single worm against a never-ending army of enemies, with the aim being to amass the largest number of kills before eventually being laid to rest with your own signature tombstone.”
As well, Worms 2 is bringing the zany antics of sheep bombs, ferrets, termites, and idol statues to the arson.
- The Three Ferrets (an animal-based explosive attack)
- Termites (an animal based “quick” tunnel creation)
- Marked For Death (utility that doubles the effect of any damage taken)
- Worship (utility that places a statue which simultaneously heals your team while damaging any opponents)
- Extra Achievement for the use of all new weapons
With much much more to explore!