For the first time in 7 years, Ferrari has made a comeback for the long running Need For Speed series. From today, you can download a Ferrari centric car pack for the latest iteration of the series, Need For Speed Shift, which includes 10 new cars and 46 Ferrari themed challenges to bolster the game’s career mode, including hot laps, endurance races, eliminators and a new world tour.
There is just one snag however – if you own PS3 version then you are out of luck, as this is currently exclusive to the Xbox 360 for 800 points. You can watch a new shiny launch trailer along with a breakdown of the featured cars after the break.
The 10 available cars are as follows:
- 1996 Ferrari F50 GT
- 2005 Ferrari F430 Spider
- 2005 Ferrari FXX
- 2005 Ferrari Superamerica
- 2006 Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano
- 2006 Ferrari F430 Challenge (Online/Quick event only)
- 2006 Ferrari F430 GTC (Online/Quick event only)
- 2007 Ferrari 430 Scuderia
- 2008 Ferrari California
- 2008 Ferrari 16M Scuderia Spider