With Madden 2010 just around the corner with an August 14th release, I continue to salivate at every piece Madden news. Pumped and ready to go for the midnight release at my local Gamestop and a vacation day being used from work on Friday to play all day, this latest piece of news leaves a concerning and bad taste in my mouth.
More details behind the Madden Shop have been released and it is certainly not for the feint hearted.
- Super Superstar – Allows your Superstar to get maximum progression throughout his career.
- Pick A Superstar – Start Superstar mode with any NFL player.
- Dig Deep – For one play, 10% boost to all stats for all players.
- Game Day Instincts – 5% boost to all stats for all players. Available once per year, per franchise. Enjoy Housh! ROFL!
- Position X Scout – Special scout who will reveal all true stats for position x prospects in the offseason for franchise mode.
- Play Through the Pain – Injury recovery for one player. Available once per year, per franchise.
- Not Done Yet – Get one more year out of a player that is about to retire. Available once per year, per franchise.
- Elite Status – Access to exclusive VIP lobbies, leaderboards, and hardcore difficulty level. Really EA? I have to pay for my skills to be truly tested against the computer?
Will the free cheat code days become a thing of the past? I don’t know about you, but this makes me miss popping in my GameShark to take the easy way out or just mess around. Think this will become a new trend?