Thanks to the good folks over at Chillingo and h.grenade, we now have three copies of Circuit_Strike.One (CS.One) to give away to our readers. Known as a standout among the countless Geometry Wars clones, CS.One offers plenty of old school gameplay fused with a good dose of visual and audial heroin.
The game contains one of the most visceral, blood-pumping soundtrack one could hope for in an App Store title; if you’ve ever wanted an iPhone version of Geometry Wars, head inside to win one of three promotional codes we’re giving away!
All you have to do to win the prize is follow Gamer Limit on Twitter, and as soon as we tweet “PEWPEW: What’s your favourite Chillingo title?“, be the first to answer the trivia question and you’ll get your copy of Circuit_Strike.One. Be sure to respond with your answer in the following format ‘@Gamer_Limit and @Chillingo <ANSWER>‘. The answer we deem appropriate will receive the promotional code via Twitter’s direct messages.
That’s it! Make sure you follow us every day for updates on the latest gaming news, and especially for the next 48 hours for your chance to win a prize.
For more information, check out the game’s feature list below.
- Real-time Audio/Video Effects Synced to Gameplay
- High Speed Inertia Based Physics for Zero-G Control
- Bullet-time Slow-Motion Game Mechanic
- Hard Hitting Interactive Soundtrack by 3l3tronic
- 3 Unlockable Skill Levels
- 30 Unlockable Achievements
- Local and Online Global Leaderboards
Circuit_Strike.One is currently available for the sale price of $0.99 in the App Store.
Congrats Mike Van Gorkom, enjoy
1) No more than one anwer per household.
2) The winner will be selected by the Gamer Limit Staff
3) Gamer Limit staff & affiliates are not allowed to enter.
4) This is a digital copy, no box provided.
5) iTunes code only compatible with a US iTunes account