Today Treyarch announced that the PC version of Call of Duty: World at War will receive the 1.5 patch tomorrow. The best part is, the patch includes Map Pack 2 for free.
Map Pack two, which has sold over one million copies, brings three new multiplayer maps, along with a new zombie mode map. Many attribute Call of Duty: World at War’s popularity to its Nazi Zombie mode. As someone who plays it quite frequently, I must say there is something so very satisfying about repelling wave after wave of zombies.
For a full list of the changes the 1.5 patch brings, hit the jump.
PC Patch 1.5:
- CO-OP hosts can now kick players from their lobby
- Improved dog spawning in MP
- Addressed an issue with Zombie pathing
- Fixed an instance of the player model displaying incorrectly
- Some unhandled exception errors have been addressed
- Improved server browser’s refresh functionality when the Source is set to ‘Favorites’
- Added support for CODTV
- “cg_DrawFPS 1″ now only displays FPS and cg ms/frame
- Added RCon command “teamstatus” to display players’ team information
- Mods: Added joinsquad script function
- Mods: Players can now join CO-OP lobbies that are hosting map names with more than eighteen characters
- Mods: Users can now load custom maps when the usermaps folder contains fifty or more custom maps
- Mods: Removed the loading of duplicate assets that contributed to the ’2048 materials’ error
- Mods: Increased the amount of mods displayable in the Mods menu
- Mods: Fixed a crash related to the mod.arena file