New details regarding Blizzard’s upcoming RTS title Starcraft 2 have recently hit the web, including some unexpected revelations, developer interviews, and a shiny new gameplay video. Hit the jump for a rundown the noteworthy bits, a video interview with Lead Designer Dustin “Terrible, Terrible Damage!” Browder, and the aforementioned gameplay footage.
- LAN play will not be supported.
- Beta is intended to last four to six months.
- Beta invites will be sent out in waves.
- “Zero chance” of SC2 making its way to consoles.
- Terran, Protoss, and Zerg tech trees.
New gameplay footage:
Interview with Lead Designer Dustin Browder: