It is a sad state of affairs when there is an immediate outcry from gamers that tears the innermost joy from their souls and rips it asunder over a bed of hot coals. The big switch was just flipped, and Xbox Live is now down for up to twenty-four hours. This downtime includes Xbox.com’s My Xbox section, and the forums will be read-only.
We’ll be sure to let you know when it is back online. Until then, we’ve made a list of things you could do in lieu of LIVE being updated…
- Go pick up Ghostbusters and play it without interruption!
- Check out Up, it is a really great film.
- If you’re able, go swimming today!
- Spend some time with your significant other. Show them your ability to refrain from gaming. (Because you can’t, but they don’t know that!)
- Spend some time in our IRC Chat.
- Learn how to sew a sweater for next winter.
- Sing a song of six pence, pocket full of rye.
- Just go outside.
What’re you going to do all day?