We just announced the release dates for the PC versions of Street Fighter IV, Bionic Commando, and Resident Evil 5. Each of these versions is going to have exclusive features and instead of making you guys search around for them yourself…we have them listed right here!
Hit the jump to check out the new features.
Street Fighter IV is going to feature:
- Online play
- Support for higher resolutions
- Three new shaders based on the trailers released in 2008.
Bionic Commando is going to feature:
- Higher resolutions
- Remappable controls (with keyboard and mouse support)
- Support for DirectX 9 and DirectX 10.
Resident Evil 5 is going to feature:
- NVIDIA’s new Geforce 3D vision technology. It will require 3D glasses (shown below)
Capcom may finally be getting the hint that PC ports of console games never seem to cut it. Giving Bionic Commando remappable controls and mouse/keyboard support is a huge leap. Let’s hope they input that for Resident Evil 5 instead of forcing gamers to spend more money to access a new feature. The new features for Street Fighter IV seem a little weak, however, anyone that bought a MadCatz fightstick (360 or PS3) can plug it into their cpu for instant fighting action.
What do you guys think about the new features? 3D anyone?