Just a few short hours ago we learned that you’ll be going to the wild west in order to complete your journey, cowboys with swords as it were. There are some interesting tidbits for those of you excited about dual weilding a sword, and a gun…
From the June 2009 issue of Nintendo Power, this is what we’ve learned:
- Red Steel 2 is a series reboot.
- The game runs at a full 60 frames per second.
- Takes places in the fictional town of Caldera (think Tokyo meets Reno)
- When MotionPlus was announced, Ubisoft saw it as a chance to take the series in a brand new direction.
- Cell-shaded style, much like XII.
- Aiming for a T for Teen rating, they said that gore doesn’t fit them and it is not what they’re trying to do.
- No multiplayer
- WiiMotionPlus Exclusive
- Dual Wielding Gun and Sword
So there you have it folks, a little more excited for Red Steel 2 yet? I know I’m slowly coming around to it.