Bethesda’s anticipated story expansion to Fallout 3 is going to be released on May 5th. The new DLC is going to remove the ending of the game, extend the storyline, add new side quests, raise the level cap, and give gamers a whole new area to explore.
Hit the Jump for all the details.
Here is a list of all the goodies you will find in the new DLC:
- Level cap is raised from 20 to 30
- There are new perks, but the only announced one is Puppies! (it will bring Dogmeat back from the dead)
- Enemies will be tougher and at level 18 new ones will start to appear
- The ending has been removed entirely
- Side quests that focus on the effects of Project Purity
- New Weapons
- New Achievements
- Andrews Air Force Base is available to explore
- The main quest line is extended and takes place two weeks after Project Purity
Bethesda says that Broken Steel will be a bit longer than the recent Pitt DLC, clocking in around four to five hours. It will be available for Xbox 360 and PC downloads on May 5th for 800 Microsoft points.