Come here doggy, I’ve got a special treat for you.
Agatha’s house is North East of Big Town, East of Meresti Trainyard. If you reach Scrapyard, you’re to far east head west.
Agatha’s Song (Head inside Agatha’s house and speak with her)
-After speaking with Agatha(along with a successful speech) use the key to get some ammo from her dead husbands ammo crate, then exit her house.
Locate Vault-Tec Head Quarters (Optional Quest, Should be cleared if you have done most other side quests)
-Fast travel or head to “Farragut West Station” and enter the next area “Tenleytown/Friendship Station”. Follow the marker to “Chevy Chase” heading to “Chevy Chase Metro Junction”, then to “Vernon Square North”. Be careful there will be Super Mutant’s, but follow the marker finally to Vault-Tec. Traverse through Vault-Tec fighting off robots along the way, you eventually find the mainframe computer in the Vault-Tec Administration. Access this terminal to download the Vault 92 pass codes, and location.
-Enter the vault and start making your way around, but watch out for the mines. The “Reactor Room” is simply filled with Mirelurks(King/Hunter/Mirelurks), heading towards the middle door upon entry watch for the rigged shotgun trap. If you venture into the “Living Quarters” you will find Mirelurk Hunters and a Mirelurk, make sure to enter the Women’s Dorm for a pressure cooker behind a door. In the Men’s Dorm check the bathroom behind the farthest stall on the right is a “Sheet Music Book”, along with a Key Code To Data Storage. Now head to main area, look for a door on the left called “Sound Testing”, there will be a Mirelurk Kings/Hunter and Mirelurk. Head down some stairs, clear out the area, open the studio via terminal then enter the studio for your main objective. Head back up the stairs, to the main area, and explore some more. You will use the key to enter data storage for some goodies if you chose to find it. Head back to main area, and find your way to “Overseer’s Office” he’s stashed some more ammo in his office. Now exit Vault 92 and head back to Agatha’s house.
Returning to Agatha
-If you bring the Violin to Agatha she will reward you her radio station frequency, along with 360 experience. Along with the Violin Agatha will accept sheet music, return it to her for a .44 pistol with increased damage.
This is the place where you meet Sierra and where she gives you the quest. It’s on the far southwest of the map, nearly in the corner. To find it, the easiest way is to go to Dunwich Building (which is the southwester location on your map) and head straight north.
- This quest is in fact a collecting quest. It consists of finding 30 Quantum Nuka Cola bottles for Sierra Petrovita.
- Just to be clear, Quantum Cola are the glowing blue bottles of Nuka-Cola. You can’t really miss them as they are really glowing, even in the light.
- Unless going to Girdershade (the place where Sierra lives) is one of your first moves, you’ll find bottles of Quantum before you get the quest. Keep them and store them in a safe place. That means either in your house in Megaton or in your apartment in Tenpenny Tower (which one you have depends on your choice in the “Power of the Atom” quest). Do not store them somewhere else or they will disappear after a while. Do not drink them. Do not use them to make Nuka Grenades (I’ll talk later of the grenades)
- Except for the trucks (I’ll talk about this later), there’s no Quantum Cola in the outside areas. (At least I didn’t found any, and never heard about it). All of them are in buildings. Except for special locations (see later) where you can get many bottles, there’s one bottle in every big building. While you explore and enter a new building, make sure you find the Quantum bottle.
- Look in every Nuka machine. Each time you open a machine for the first time, there’s 10% chance you can find a Quantum bottle.
- Go inside Sierra Petrovita cabin. She should be there. It appears that sometimes she won’t be because she’s wandering in the outskirts. If that is the case come back later because even if you find her outside she won’t give you the quest.
- Be nice with her. She will talk to you about her Nuka collection and propose you a free tour. Accept. She will tell you about Quantum Cola just after and ask you to find 30 bottles for bottlecaps (40 caps per bottle). That will activate the quest.
- Go outside the cabin. Sierra’s neighbor, Ronald, will be there and talk to you. He has the hots for Sierra but didn’t manage to get laid yet (well…the girl is a little bit…let’s say…peculiar). Talk to him about the Quantum search and he will propose you to bring the bottles to him. He hopes this will impress her and he finally achieves his fantasy. If you success in a speech challenge when he makes the proposition, you can double the reward (80 caps per bottle)
Note : I didn’t give the bottles to Ronald so I don’t really know what reward u get at the end of the quest.
- On Sierra’s advice, first go to the Nuka Factory (if you didn’t find it yet, location will be added to your map.) Inside the factory, there will be Quantum Mirelurks (like standard mirelurks but glowing blue like Quantum Cola) and Nuka Protectrons (like standard Protectrons but with the Nuka logo). Progress through the first part of the Factory (note the temporary unopenable safe), then through the offices, to reach the shipping zone.
At the end of the shipping zone, you will find a Mister Handy. You can speech it into giving you the key to the safe and access to the shipping computer. Use the shipping computer to get the list of the Quantum Cola delivery sites, and to manufacture Quantum bottles (you will get 3).
Note : In the safe u will find the recipe for the Nuka-Cola Clear. It’s linked to a free quest (see the message found on the mercenary corpse in the Factory). You can give the recipe to Ledoux (don’t remember his first name) at the Red Rocket Factory for a reward (don’t remember the reward either…sorry)
Now it’s time to visit the delivery sites.
Super Duper Mart : There’s a chance you already got these bottles if you made the “Find food at the Super Duper Mart” part of the the Wasteland Survival Guide quest. If you didn’t, beware of the raiders. The bottles (I think there are 8 ) are in the back room where is the Protectron.
There’s also a truck near the Mart, with boxes of Nuka in the back, including a few Quantums.
Old Olney : Don’t go there if you are a low Lvl (this place looks like a Deatchclaw-palooza. Really lots of Deathclaws, often attacking you 2 at the same time). Don’t go into the sewers (nothing to find here related to the quest and still more Deathclaws).
On the entrance steps of a house, you will find a message saying that the Quantum Cola shipment didn’t arrive at Old Olney. Search a gas station east of the town. The truck is here with the bottles in the back.
Paradise Falls : The bottles are in Eulogy Jones (the leader) home, behind the staircase leading to second floor.
This three places will give you around 20 bottles. With the one you stocked into your house, you should have your 30. Go back to Sierra and give her the bottles. Quest ended and achievement unlocked.
Sierra will reward you with the Nuka Grenade plan and also with the Quantum Pie recipe (never minded to get one baked. Don’t know what the effects are).
Notes on the Nuka Grenades
- Once the quest is ended, feel free to use the Quantum bottles you use to make grenades. They are really powerful. Only the Fatman and the Alien Gun do more damage.
- Try to collect the three plans of the Grenade. The second one is sold by one of the Caravan traders (Doc Hoff, the drugs seller). The third one is at the end of the Yao Guai Cave part of the Cliffside Cavers location (not the Yao Guai Cave location). Even if it’s a good thing for all weapons, having the v.3 of the Nuka Grenades is the best. It allows to create 3 grenades with only one sample of the ingredients (1 Nuka Cola Quantum,1 Tin Can,1 Abraxo Cleaner,1 Turpentine)
Credits as thus far,
Shadow Sniper (Has Helped with the majority of the Side Quests! Thanks a lot! )
Omegafr (wrote the whole Nuka-Cola Challenge! )
XxHektikxX (Clarify info on “The Replicated Man” “Tenpenny Tower”)
Ry Fryy (Clarify info on 2 quests thus far)
DLStChad II (Clarify info on “The Wasteland Survival Guide)
ArcticOblivion (Clarify info on “Stealing Independence”)
big red marino (helped with “Victoria Watts” location)
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_Wiki (When it comes to exact details or a path I didn’t choose it has to be this site!)